| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hama in October is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.4mm (0.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Hama October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hama, Syria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hama:
- Adana, Turkey - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WNW
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) W
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WSW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) SW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) SW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) S
- Damascus, Syria - 191 kms (118.7 miles) S