| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hama in February is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 54.3mm (2.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Hama February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hama, Syria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hama:
- Adana, Turkey - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WNW
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) W
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 83.1 kms (51.6 miles) WSW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) SW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) SW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) S
- Damascus, Syria - 191 kms (118.7 miles) S